EOLA HOUSE HISTORICAL RESTORATION
512 East Washjington St.
The two-story house was built in 1924 in the Mediterranean Revival style of architecture. The Eola House will now serve as the main office for Lake Eola Park and a Welcome Center for the city of Orlando. The Welcome center will feature history about Orlando, local art, information on nearby points of interest and a gift shop.